Monday, September 26, 2011

Look what I can do!

Guess what? I made my own website!

https://sites.google.com/site/facsed101bhs/

How will I use this website in my own teaching?
I will definitely use it for my students to be up to date on assignments, tests, quizzes, and announcements. I would like the parents of my students to also use it, so they know what to expect from the class and so they know what their children are doing in the classroom.

I think the calendar and announcements will be very useful. And I am excited to put up study guides or practice tests so the students can prepare and know what to look for on our exams. It will also be good because many of the things I will be teaching are hands-on and I can create videos and tutorials, so the students can know what to do if they missed a class.

I would also like the students and parents to make comments or questions on the site so I know what I need to do better in the classroom, or so i know what questions I need to expound on and go over.

No comments:

Post a Comment